Author’s Guidelines In each edition, HERITAGE: Journal of Social Studies will publish seven articles based on research or literaturesurvey. Articles submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- Articles must concern Islamic integrated social studies education; social science education; and social sciences.
- Types of articles include: research articles (empirical/field, archive), theoretical articles, conceptual ideas, and theory application
- Articles submitted can be in Indonesian or English and must not have been published in any form, or be under simultaneous consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Full-length articlesshould be between 6,000 to 8,000 wordsand must include an abstract of 200–250 words, with a maximum of five keywords.
- Articles must be typed using A4 paper size.
- Author(s) may usea template as a guide. Refer to https://heritage.iain-jember.ac.id
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution(s) and complete corresponding e-mail.
- Articlesmust report research findingsand analysis in an ethical and responsible manner. The author(s)therefore has/have the responsibility of ensuring that the work is honest, clear,accurate and scholarly valid.
- Authors should represent the work of others fairly and accurately in citations and in quotations,not only to avoid plagiarism but also to properly acknowledge and appreciate the work of other scholars.
- All submissions should be in MS. Word file format.
- Citationsand references must follow the APA 6thed. Referencing Style. Please refer to https://heritage.iain-jember.ac.id
- Articles may be submitted via online at https://heritage.iain-jember.ac.id
- Each article will be reviewed by the editorial board. If any revisions are necessary, the article will be sent back to the author for immediate correction.
- The author(s) of published articles will receive a copy of the journal free of charge.