Submissions Preparation Checklist
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Manuscript has not been published or is not in the process of submission for publication to other media and does not contain elements of plagiarism, and enclosing written statement from the author.
- The Manuscript is written in Indonesian or English using Template of Heritage: Journal of Social Studies
- The length of the Manuscript is at least 4000 words (about 14 pages) and does not exceed 7000 words (approximately 20 pages) including drawings, graphs/tables (if any) and bibliography.
- The Manuscript should enclose the abstracts in English and Indonesian.
- The paper is submitted in Ms. Word.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).